Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tagged

Three Things I'm Afraid of:
1. Vancouver falling into the ocean
2. Balloons
3. Cockroaches

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. My Oma
2. Chelsea
3. Pandora

Three Things I Love:
1. Summer
2. Walks
3. Change

Three Things I Hate:
1. Winter
2. Milk
3. When my car doesn't start

Three Things I don't Understand:
1. How airplanes work
2. The idea that God has always been around
3. Life

Three Things on my Desk:
1. I don't have a desk...
2.
3.

Three Things I'm doing right now:
1. Thinking about my poor car that is stranded in the shoppers drug mart parking lot
2. Watching Vancouver and Dallas in OT
3. Using the dristan that I just purchased from shoppers drug mart

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Run a Marathon
2. Go on a Safari and climb Kilimanjaro
3. Live in a different city

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Make a killer taco
2. My personal trainer said I would be able to pass the police fitness test
3. Clean

Three Things I Can't Do:
1. Tell a convincing lie
2. Spell
3. Wake up when my alarm goes off (refer to earlier post)

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Rufus Wainwright
2. Canadian Cancer Society’s Sun Protection Guidelines
3. Your car when it makes strange noises, if you don't one day it just might decide not to start

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. The long term weather forecast
2. Rap
3. People who are jealous of you

Three Things I'd Like To Learn:
1. Furniture upholstery
2. Patience
3. Carpentry skills

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Tacos
2. Candy
3. Yogurt

Three Shows I watched as a kid:
1. Road to avonlea
2. Full house
3. Teddy Rupskin

Three People I'd Like to tag to do this post on their blog:
1. Karen
2. Leanne
3. Amy

6 comments:

dan said...

Joce, like Matt, I agree that you could pass the police exam....but I think he was just saying that to make us feel better....however you should try it! I am glad sky diving was not on your list of things you are scared of! That is a good sign!

Anonymous said...

Oma makes me laugh too!

leanne said...

shoot, i never should have said that i was happy my name wasnt on the tagged list, cause i guess i have to do it now :) your list made me laugh

Anonymous said...

I loved road to avonlea!! Also, I am very impressed by your fitness level... I have more work to do to get ready for the walk this summer.

Anonymous said...

Hey,I found the answers you gave for the tagged list interesting. I am glad Oma makes you laugh, but you are always laughing at me, so what does that mean? I think I may copy the questions down and ask for answers at the next staff meeting; would be better than the other game I tried.
How come you haven't written anything about the arrival of SPRING?

Anonymous said...

I think you should know that it is spelled "Teddy Ruxpin".