Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Work Place High Jinks

The other day at work I was feeling a bit restless so I played a little joke on my co worker Erika. I pulled out a stunt I used to use in high school, twisting up an elastic band really tight and then letting it go in someone's hair so it gets really tangled and knotted. I guess I must have made it a little to tight because she was forced to cut it out and then swore revenge on me. For the next few days I was a little on edge waiting for something bad to happen but nothing came of it so I just thought she was all talk. Then on friday morning I was asked to run to Costco to pick up lunch for that day, and when I went out side to my car this is what I saw...



They really pulled one over one me, I had no idea, I'm trying to think of something to get her back, but good pranks are hard to come up with.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! Was that saran wrap? How many roles did it take?? I've never heard of the elastic thing either... that is a good one, although people could get REALLY mad about that.

dan said...

Poor Scarlet. But good one. The elastic in the hair, classic joce

leanne said...

remind me not to get on your bad side... elastic in the hair YIKES!! nice car though

Summers said...

Hi again! Nice wrap job.Would you believe we once did that to a co-worker in their office chair? You really need to be careful around the face though!!

leanne said...

we are seran wrapping my friends truck tomorrow morning before church, i will definately post some pics if i get some good ones. at least you know that your suffering will be passed on to another, and now it has some meaning

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!