Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm so frustrated...


So I brought my car into the mechanic yeasterday. There were two things wrong with it. The first was my left rear signal light stopped working...it stopped working about 7 months ago and this is the 4th time I have brought it in to be fixed, everytime it breaks again the next day. The second problem was with my pasanger seat, it some how managed to become stuck all the way forward so that who ever sits in it has thier knees in their chin (by the way, this same problem happend about a year ago as well). So I go to pick up my car tonight after work and I see that nothing has been done to fix the seat! They messed around with the driver seat, moving it all the way back and reclining it completly but the one right next to it that is jammed all the way up to the glove box was not touched...JEEZE! I'm just waiting for my signal light to give out again tomorrow. Are all mechainics this useless or is it just mine?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know how you are feeling if your talking about who I think your talking about......I hear your frustrations and I am giving you a "shout out" sister! I hate hate hate hate hate the mechanic, with a fiery fiery passion....hate..........hate........grrrr.....